Monday, September 23, 2013

Let's Talk

Dear Friends,

I'm not really sure how to say this, so I guess I will just blurt it out like I do everything else- I am only going to be posting on Friday's for a while.

I have been very tired lately (sorry if you have messaged or wrote me and I haven't responded!!) and I am focusing on resting, being with my family, and going to doctors appointments.  Plus, I don't have a lot to talk about anyway since I started getting really sick- I mean hey, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the whole "being sick" thing, but truth be told the mood is getting a little somber around here for my taste, and I just want a break from it.

I will not lie to you, and if anything comes up you can be sure you will hear about it on my Friday blogs which I plan on continuing for a long time.  This is not a farewell blog, and nothing new is really going on.  Yes I have been a sicker these past few weeks and I am spending a lot of my time resting, but I am working really vigorously with my doctors to find the root cause of my deterioration so we can kick the crap out of it and I can get back to blogging on Tuesdays!

I will say this- I have something incredibly exciting to write about on the near horizon, and I want to be healthy so I can get to it and tell you all about it!  So stay tuned in on Fridays and we will continue to walk this life together, shall we?

Sincerely,

Still Rollin'

No comments:

Post a Comment