Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's Talk- Incontinence??

So my cane was supposed to come this past weekend and it hasn't yet.  At first I was kind of struggling with the whole "Im only 29 and I need a cane thing", but I have quickly realized what a help it is going to be so I was upset that it didn't come.  And then I got depressed again when I realized that I am actually upset that my granny cane didn't arrive.  So basically I am all over the map emotionally, lol.  One minute I feel like I've accepted this, and the next minute I'm thinking what the heck happened to me?!?  What does that mean for you?  Well it means a Tuesday blog with a bunch of funny pictures to make me laugh of course!  I already have something on my heart that I am looking forward to sharing with you on Friday, so for today let's do my favorite thing together- laugh till we pee! (Yea that's right, I threw an incontinence joke in there.)




















































1 comment:

  1. I love Grumpy Cat. And you!!!

    Hey, use the cane if you need it. And even if you don't. Willy Wonka used a cane, and he looked cool.

    You can be Willy Wonka!

    ReplyDelete