Sunday, May 12, 2013

Let's Talk- Sound of Music

After some deliberation, I have decided to share this video that my hubby took of me and two of my friends sining a special at church this past Sunday.  The sound quality is not great, but this song is just so deep and so moving, I wanted to share it.  And since I posted in on facebook, I guess it's not private anymore anyway!  It is a little weird for me to share this with you, mainly because sining is one of those things that a lot of people do not know that I do.  I do love to sing, but with my husband's work schedule, I just don't get a chance to do it that often.

Music is a way for the soul to communicate.  It can capture feelings and emotions that plain words just can not always express.  This is a song by Meredith Andrews called "Not For A Moment" and it talks about God's faithfulness even in the toughest of times.  You may not see Him or feel Him, but He is always there...and after all is said and done, He proves faithful.  Hope you enjoy.


Erica on piano and vocals, Andy on guitar, me singing, and Kara singing

1 comment:

  1. You guys did an amazing job! I was so blessed to be able to be in there and hear it live!

    ReplyDelete