Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let's Talk- Laugh It Up

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday.  There truly are never enough words to express my admiration and gratitude to all those who have served and who currently serve in this great nation's military.  I pray we would have the strength to be nation worth fighting for- I would not want to be a part of the generation that makes a service man or woman regret wearing the uniform.  I am a Christian and a patriot, and as a Christian I am praying that this nation would not only remember why we were founded, but have the courage to live up to it.

On a lighter note, I had a wonderful time these last couple of days with family and friends, and my favorite way to end a great time is by laughing until my sides hurt.  I have done this before, and I am sure I will do it again, but today I want to make you laugh.  Hope you laugh like I did while you read these!  See you Friday!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment