Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Breathe

I realize this may be a bit lame, but here goes:  This is pretty much all I am going to write today.  We are finally closing on our house in 4 days, and I'm spent.  I mean totally and utterly worn out.  Not all in a bad way....it's all very exciting, but there has been a lot of stuff going on and while this is a burden lifted, it is also the point in the game where you sit down for a second and realize just how stinkin' tired you are.

So that's where I'm at.  I'm sitting down and taking a breath, while trying not to close my eyes for too long for of fear of falling asleep.

But don't worry, I'll be back in the game real fast- I was never good at riding the bench.  Plus, we have a house to move in to.

Thanks for all the prayers, support, and encouragement.  See you on closing day. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment