Monday, December 24, 2012

TMTT- HO HO HO, Merry Give-A-Way!


Merry Christmas friends!!!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day today!  I can’t help but to take a moment to stop and reflect on this past year.  It has been a very difficult year, but I have not walked a single step alone.  That sweet baby whose birth we celebrate today grew up to be my Savior.  There will be many gifts given today, but He is the one who gave us the greatest gift...please don’t forget the beauty of what this day truly is about. 

Despite my difficult year, one of the highlights has been starting this blog.  I truly love to write, and this has given me an avenue to do that...and it is because of all of you who read my blog and support me that I can keep doing it.  So, as a Christmas gift to you, and to say a big thank you for all of your support, I am having my first (of hopefully of many more) give-a-way!  

I am giving away a $25 gift card to Target...and anyone can have a chance to win it!  I am making this as simple as possible, so here is what you have to do to be entered to win: simply leave a comment at the end of this post...not just any comment, I want you to just write the title of your favorite blog post.  And if you haven’t read any and you simply clicked on this to try and win the gift card, thats ok, just look at the list of my posts and randomly pick a title, lol.  Now the only tricky part is that the only way it lets you leave a comment is if you have a Google + account...but it’s quick, easy, and free so don’t let that stop you!  Create an account, leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST with your favorite blog post title, and then tune in next week to see if you won!  

Please pass this on to friends so they have a chance to win too!  

You have until Monday at 6pm to get your comments in, and then it will be closed while I randomly select a winner from among the comments.  I will be posting reminders throughout the week, and the winner will be announced on next Tuesday’s blog post.  

Again, thank you so much for all of your support.  Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. Ashley....I love all your posts....but like "In the Flesh" ..I had this weird idea you had a perfect life....them realized ....we all dont! Thanks! I glean a lot from your blogs. Barbarasimonelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. True North - and not because it's also the title of a Once Upon a Time episode....I liked that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Thanksgiving post with the funny pictures!
    I also like the oct 23 post on favorite books.
    and of course the In the Flesh post, it came from the heart.

    sorry i couldn't pick one, but categorically i can pick three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Night Divine! I enjoy your blog. I am friend's with your sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ash! Love your blog, but my favorite so far has been "In the Flesh." Thank you for being so real and open. It's refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Love you blog, my favorite is, "Hold." I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going public, it was a great decision for you to start blogging and it encouraged me to do the same. You have touched many people already and I know you will continue to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav has been, "dig your well, then fill it." That post has personally challenged me and has been a great word into my life. Keep it up Ash, I love to read what's going on in that crazy mind of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite was A drip in the desert. It was just what I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "A Time to Stay". You have such a way with words, and a wisdom that is earned. I love so many of your posts, but this one reached me especially. Bless you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Worth it all! Beautifully written and perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete