Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 Days After

Well, today is Tuesday morning...It is the 4th day off the fast! I actually miss the fast very much. There is something so wonderful about fasting, that it makes you miss it when it's gone. There is a 3 day fast with our church coming up this Sunday, so I think I will do it. I weigh in at about 148/149. I am trying not to gain a lot back, but I know I will gain some back.

So much has happened to quickly, I don't even know where to begin. I am not even going to really talk details...at least not yet. I am not at liberty to say specifics yet, but here is the gist: I prayed very, very specifically about something during this fast. I got my answer early on in the fast, and spent the rest of the time praying for the same things to be spoken too in my leader. Last night, our leader sat in our living room and said he felt on his heart the very things I prayed God would speak to him. And then, God woke my husband last night and burdened him with something that I had in my heart.

I know this is vague for now, and it even sounds a little "weird"...but let me assure you, that is not the case! I have seen a HUGE and DIRECT answer to my prayers!

Give me a few weeks, and I will be able to blog the details. Until then, keep praying...God answers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment